Skip navigation

Section navigation

Graduate Applications

To apply for the following degree programs and post-baccalaureate certificates, click through the appropriate links. These programs use a separate application. To apply for all other Graduate level programs, continue to the bottom section.

Graduate Online Programs (HI, HIM, MESA only) *
MEd in Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics, and Assessment (MESA), MS in Health Informatics, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Information Management (IBHE), Post-Master’s Certificate in Health Informatics (IBHE).

*At this time, we are unable to consider Maryland residents for admission to online programs.

Liautaud Graduate School of Business
Master of Business Administration (MBA), MS in Accounting, MS in Business Analytics, MS in Management Information Systems, PhD in Business Administration, PhD in Management Information Systems.

Master of Engineering (MEng)
This is for the Online distance-learning program only. (Not applicable for International applicants intending to study at UIC on a student visa.) To apply for the on-campus MS in Engineering programs, continue to the bottom section.

School of Public Health
Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA), Master of Public Health (MPH), MS in Public Health, Doctor of Public Health (DRPH), PhD in Public Health

Post-Baccalaureate Certificates
Campus Certificates:
Assistive Technology-Applied Health Sciences (On-Campus)
Mgmt & Leadership in the Non-Profit Disability Org. Applied Health Sciences (On-Campus)
Patient Safety, Error Science & Full Disclosure Applied Health Sciences (Online)
Teaching of Economics Liberal Arts and Sciences (On Campus)
IBHE Certificates:
Evidence-Based MEntal Health Practice with Children Social Work (On Campus)

If your intended program is not named above, please click through the appropriate option below. Refer to the Document Upload Guide for document submission guidelines.

Apply Domestic
Degree Seeking

Applicants who fit into any of these categories:

  • US Citizen (born or naturalized)
  • US Permanent Resident
  • Adjustment in Status (Permanent Residency Application Submitted)
  • Asylee
  • Refugee
  • Humanitarian Parolee
  • Non-citizen – Other (other categories do not apply to you)

Apply International Degree Seeking

Applicants who:

  • currently hold a visa of any type (even if they are currently employed or enrolled in the United States)
  • would need a visa to enter the United States

Applicants who are in the US on a student visa for enrollment at another institution or who are in the US on an employment-based visa are also considered International.

Apply Non-degree & Campus Certificate

For information about Graduate Certificates, please see our Certificate Programs page.

Additional information is also available for the following: