Intent to Enroll
Let us know you plan to attend!
Admitted first-year students must submit their Intent to Enroll on or before May 1 to secure their spot in the class.
The process is easy – and at UIC, there’s no enrollment deposit. Follow the instructions below to commit.
- If you have not already done so, activate your NetID and password
(You'll need your UIN)
- Log into my.uic.edu and click on the "UIC Connect" tab
- Click on the "Submit Intent to Enroll Now"
- Select "Yes" and click on submit
- Verify your response and click confirm
- A web page with a confirmation number will be displayed
It's always a good idea to print the confirmation page for your records.
I've Committed! What's next?
Welcome to the Class of 2021!
Review the information on our admitted student resource page to help make sure you’re on track for a successful transition to UIC.
We're here to help
Contact us for questions about your next steps.