Transfer Intent to Enroll
Let us know you plan to attend!
Admitted transfer students must submit their Intent to Enroll on or before the term-specific deadline to secure their spot in the class.
Spring 2017: December 1
Fall 2018: June 1
The process is easy – and at UIC, there’s no enrollment deposit. Follow the instructions below to commit.
- If you have not already done so, activate your NetID and password
(You'll need your UIN)
- Log into my.uic.edu and click on the "UIC Connect" tab
- Click on the "Submit Intent to Enroll Now"
- Select "Yes" and click on submit
- Verify your response and click confirm
- A web page with a confirmation number will be displayed
It's always a good idea to print the confirmation page for your records.
I've Committed! What's Next?
Welcome to UIC!
View our admitted student website for important information regarding your next steps.