- Select your intended program below.
- Visit the Program Page for relevant program-specific application information.
- Follow the Application link, as applicable, when you're ready to start the application for Fall 2017, Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 terms.
Programs will display in the list regardless of deadlines.
Applications for Fall 2018 through Summer 2019 will be available on September 1, 2017. Sign up through our brief form at go.uic.edu/grad-app to receive a notification when the application becomes available. (Applicants interested in the DMD, DPT, MD, MS OT, PharmD and Public Health degree programs (except MS CTS) should refer to the program's website, as those applications open during the summer via external centralized application services.)
Applicants who fit the following:
- US Citizen (born or naturalized) or US Permanent Resident
- Adjustment in Status (Permanent Residency Application Submitted)
- Asylee, Refugee, Humanitarian Parolee
- Non-citizen – Other (other categories do not apply to you)
- Currently hold a visa of any type or would need a visa to enter the United States
- This includes applicants who are currently already in the US on a student visa for enrollment at another institution or on an employment-based visa.
Please contact us if the program you are looking for is not available in the dropdown or to report a broken link.
NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF THE UIC ANNUAL SECURITY AND FIRE SAFETY REPORT
The University of Illinois at Chicago is pleased to share the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report with all prospective students. The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures, and fire statistics in UIC residential facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years. The full text of this report is available online on the UIC Clery Website at clery.uic.edu. If you would like to receive a copy on paper, visit the UIC Police Department, located at 943 West Maxwell Street, Room 211, Chicago, IL 60608 or call (312) 996-2830.