Check in Process
Please follow the current guidance (as of July 2022) for visitors to the UIC campus.
UIC encourages all attendees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Review these procedures to prepare for your safe arrival, and to promote a safe environment for our staff, students, and other guests on campus.
Remember, these two things you must do to keep yourself and our campus community safe:
- Wear a mask — the simple act of covering your nose and mouth with a mask protects both you and the people around you from potentially spreading a virus.
Wearing a mask is required by all guests at all times in campus buildings and during check-in.
- Wash your hands — Wash them thoroughly and often, especially after interacting with others. Hand sanitizer is required on entry to any campus building and will be readily available.
For the safety of our staff and other guests, if you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, please do not come to campus. If you or your guests respond “Yes” to any of the above questions, you will be asked to reschedule your visit for another time.
- Do you have a cough or sore throat?
- Have you felt feverish?
- Have you been experiencing difficulty breathing or shortness of breath?
- Do you have muscle aches?
- Have you had a new or unusual headache? (e.g., not related to caffeine, diet, or hunger, not related to a history of migraines, clusters, or tension, not typical to the individual)
- Have you noticed a new loss of taste or loss of smell?
- Have you been experiencing chills or rigors (a sudden feeling of cold with shivering accompanied by a rise in temperature?
- Do you have any gastrointestinal concerns (e.g., abdominal, pain, vomiting, diarrhea)?
- Is anyone in your household displaying any symptoms of COVID-19?
-Last Updated March 2022