Intent to Enroll
Let us know you plan to attend!
The deadline has been extended to June 1.
- First-year applicants must submit their Intent to Enroll on or before June 1 (or the date listed on their admission letter) to secure their spot in the class.
- Transfer and readmission applicants must submit their Intent to Enroll on or before June 1 (or the date listed on their admission letter) to secure their spot in the class
The process is easy – and at UIC, there’s no enrollment deposit. Follow the instructions below to commit.
- If you have not already done so, activate your NetID and password
(You'll need your UIN and token. Check emails from firstname.lastname@example.org for this information)
- Log into my.uic.edu and click on the "UIC Connect" tab
- Click on the "Submit Intent to Enroll Now"
- Select "Yes" and click on submit
- Verify your response and click confirm
- A web page with a confirmation number will be displayed
I've Committed! What's next?
Welcome to UIC!
Review the information on our admitted student resource page to help make sure you’re on track for a successful transition to UIC.
We're here to help
Contact us for questions about your next steps.