Check Application Status
Please use the same Login ID and Password you created when you applied through our application system. Once logged in, click on the appropriate Admission Term link under Processed Applications to view your application and upload application materials, as applicable.
- Monitor your status regularly.
- Additional checklist items may be added if uploaded documents are insufficient or illegible.
- Review the requirements as necessary, especially for the submission of acceptable transcripts and other academic credentials.
- Ensure that your name is clearly indicated on all supplemental materials such as personal statements.
- Do not mail paper credentials to the Office of Admissions unless expressly requested to do so by the Office of Admissions. Paper credentials received by our office may not be reflected in checklists until the end of the application cycle.
Contact Us with questions concerning Institutional Requirements.
Contact your intended program with questions concerning Additional Program Requirements.
Contact the Office of International Services with questions concerning financial documents and visa processing.
Note: New applications cannot be started when logging in above. To submit additional applications, access the appropriate link on the Application page.