Check Application Status
Access the link below in order to log back into the institutional application system to check your application status or submit materials. Once logged in, click the appropriate term link under Processed Applications to access the application record.
Note that new applications cannot be started when accessing the application system through this link. Please start new applications through our Apply page.
- Monitor your status regularly. Additional checklist items may be added as received items are review by Admissions or program staff.
- Ensure that your name is clearly indicated on all supplemental documents such as personal statements, if required for your program.
- OIS Documents for visa processing (international applicants only) are not required until after admission. These items do not affect application review or admission.
- Any paper credentials received by the Office of Admissions during the application period may not be reflected in the checklist until the end of the admissions cycle.
Who to contact for help:
- Contact Us in Admissions concerning institutional requirements or technical difficulties (upload issues, recommendation request not received by recommender, etc)
- Contact your intended program concerning Additional Program Requirements.
- Contact the Office of International Services concerning OIS document requests and visa processing.
Programs with a Specialized Process
Programs utilizing a Centralized Application Service (CAS) review CAS application records independently from the Office of Admissions. Please be sure to monitor your status within the respective CAS portal. Institutional receipt of CAS records by Admissions will be noted through our application system after the completed CAS application record has been noted as mailed or verified by the service. There will be a delay, however, the program’s review of your application is not affected. Any institutional requirements missing after receipt of the finalized CAS record (such as application fees and foreign academic credentials) will be requested to be submitted/uploaded through the checklist.
Doctor of Medicine Applicants
Applicants of the Doctor of Medicine (MD) program cannot view their institutional application record on-line through the UIC Office of Admissions site. Please refer to instructions provided by the College of Medicine to obtain information concerning your application, as MD admission is handled entirely by the college.