Applications may be canceled for one or more of the following reasons:
- All requested Admissions requirements were not received.
- All supplemental requirements requested by the program were not received.
- The program's deadline has passed.
- The program has reached its enrollment capacity for the term.
- The applicant does not meet the qualifications for Graduate level study at UIC.
If you would like to be considered for admission to a future term, you will need to submit a new application, application fee and requested application requirements.