Undergraduate applicants who missed the deadline to apply may submit a petition to request a late application. Keep in mind that not all petitions will be accepted.
- First, create a Common Application account and make sure the University of Illinois at Chicago is one of the schools listed on your Dashboard.
- Submit your petition to request a late application and include the following information:
- Your Common Application ID number
- Your intended college at UIC (more information on Academic Programs)
- Unofficial transcripts and test scores:
- First Year applicants should upload an unofficial copy of their high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores
- Transfer applicants should upload an unofficial copy of their college transcripts