Supplemental application materials may be uploaded for certain undergraduate applications. Applicants to the following undergraduate programs will be prompted to upload resume, course outline/prerequisite self-evaluation forms, and answer additional essay questions when the apply. Please see the Departmental Requirements section below for links to specific program requirements:
- Transfer applicants to Nursing, Nutrition, Health Information Management, and Public Health: letters of recommendation may be requested and departmental requirements such as resumes, self-evaluations, and essays may be requested on the application.
- First Year applicants to the Honors College or Guaranteed Professional Program Admission (GPPA): letters of recommendation may be requested.
- First Year and Transfer international applicants: financial forms required by the Office of International Services may be uploaded directly by the applicant.
Please note that official transcripts and test scores are still required for all undergraduate applications. Those items will not be accepted via document upload.
Your intended program of study may require for you to complete and upload specific forms with your application. See the following departments for specific requirements:
- Nutrition, Coordinated Program
- Nutrition Science
- Health Information Management
- Public Health
- Honors College
- International applicants
You may see "optional" document links populated on your checklist. These links allow you to submit additional materials that may not be required. Additionally, some “optional” links may refer to specific types of documentation. For instance, if a department requires the submission of two Research Documents for the application, they may provide a link to an “Optional Research Document” item if an applicant would like to upload a third.