We're continuing to update this page for information about the admissions process for current and prospective applicants.
Test-Optional Choice for First Year Applicants
Applicants who have SAT or ACT scores may still submit them if they choose. More information about our application process is available on our First Year admissions requirements and Test Optional FAQ pages.
Application Credentials Submission
- Please send all required application credentials electronically when possible, we are still accepting paper mail but the quickest method is by taking advantage of electronic transcript services where available.
- If you are unable to secure electronic transcripts and have requested official documents to be sent to us by mail, you can upload unofficial copies of your transcripts to your application status portal. If you are offered admission, we will require official transcripts prior to enrollment.
- Undergraduate application status portal (login required)
- Graduate application status portal (login required)
Visit Campus — In person or virtually
Visit Discover UIC, our page for prospective students, or visit UICBOUND, our virtual resources page for admitted students.
Review our current in-person event guidelines.
UIC's Visitors Center and the Office of Admissions are open from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday. Check out these additional methods to contact us:
- Not yet applied but ready to learn more about UIC? Prospective students can reach an admissions counselor Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. — 4:00 p.m. at 312.996.4350. Live chat is also available on our Discover UIC page from 1 p.m. — 5 p.m. Monday-Friday..
- Do you need to send documents or supporting materials for your application? You can email attachments to email@example.com (Undergraduate applicants) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Graduate applicants).
- For information about the campus-wide COVID-19 response, including the impact on current students, staff, and faculty, please visit https://go.uic.edu/admissions-covid19.