We know what an important role you have in guiding students through big decisions about college. We hope this page will better enable you to assist your students that are considering UIC for their education.
If you have additional questions, please contact us or call (312) 996-4350 and let us know how we can help.
2016 Admission Updates
- APPLICATION FEES ARE GOING UP
UIC's application fee will be rising from $50 to $60 beginning in fall 2017 for all undergraduate applicants.
- FIRST, SECOND, & THIRD CHOICE
UIC's applicaiton will now allow applicants to select second and third choice majors.
- THE TOP FOUR PERCENT
First-year applicants with Illinois residency, in the top 4 percent of their class and at accredited high schools with more than 25 students, or an unwwieghted GPA of 3.9 or higher at schools that do not rank, will be auotmatically admitted to the academic college of their choice. This does not include GPPA or Honors College.
More updates can be found in our Counselor Update 2016 brochure.
UIC Admissions reports for Illinois high school counselors
Weekly updates on your school's applicants can be shared via Box. Request access via our online request form for counselors.
Sign up for biannual updates from UIC's Director of Recruitment.
- ACT college code: 1155
- SAT college code: 1851
- FAFSA code: 001776
- TOEFL code: 1851
- Advance Placement code: 1851
Resources on the admission process.
- Find out about UIC's admission requirements.
- Learn about tuition and financial aid.
- Guide your students though UIC's application process.
- See steps for students applying after the deadline.
- Learn about AP, IB, CLEP credit at UIC.
- See steps for newly admitted students.
Show your students what UIC is all about.
As a major public research university with 28,000 students, 15 top-ranking colleges, and a prime location in one of the country's most vibrant cities, UIC offers something for every student.
- Explore UIC.
- Learn about the academic programs offered at UIC.
- Find out about opportunities to visit campus and group visits.