You've come to the right place to continue your education.
Most Transfer applicants must meet the following core requirements to apply:
- The Common Application online or UIC web application. Printed applications will not be accepted.
- The $50 nonrefundable application fee or fee waiver.
- Official college/university transcripts, submitted electronically or via mail, from every college/university you’ve attended.
Want to know more? Walk through the UIC Admissions process.
Some colleges or programs have minimum credit hour and prerequisite requirements.
See the Transfer Guide for specific requirements for your program.
Additional requirements may apply to the following applicants:
- Honors College applicants must be admitted as undergraduates prior to review and include the following with their application:
- An essay submitted with the application.
- Two recommendations submitted through the Common Application or via mail.
- Transfer applicants with less than 36 hours of credit at the time of enrollment must submit high school transcripts and ACT/SAT scores.
- International applicants. Must meet the core transfer requirements as well as display evidence of English competency and financial certifications. Transfer applicants with international coursework will also be assessed the $30 international credential evaluation fee. See Undergraduate International Admissions Requirements for details.
- Applicants to the programs below must submit supplemental documents with their Common Application or UIC Web Application (see Upload Guide).