You've come to the right place to continue your education.
Most Transfer applicants must meet the following core requirements to apply:
- The Common Application online or UIC web application. Printed applications will not be accepted.
- The $50 nonrefundable application fee or fee waiver.
- Official college/university transcripts*, submitted electronically or via mail, from every college/university you’ve attended.
Want to know more? Walk through the UIC Admissions process.
*Please note that our mailing address changed recently. Check with your counselor or registrar to ensure that they send documents only to the following address.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions (MC 018)
University of Illinois at Chicago
1200 West Harrison Street, Suite 1100
Chicago, IL 60607-7161
Some colleges or programs have minimum credit hour and prerequisite requirements.
See the Transfer Guide for specific requirements for your program.
Additional requirements may apply to the following applicants:
- Honors College applicants must be admitted as undergraduates prior to review and include the following with their application:
- An essay submitted with the application.
- Two recommendations submitted through the Common Application or via mail.
- Transfer applicants with less than 36 hours of credit at the time of enrollment must submit high school transcripts and ACT/SAT scores.
- International applicants. Must meet the core transfer requirements as well as display evidence of English competency and financial certifications. Transfer applicants with international coursework will also be assessed the $30 international credential evaluation fee. See Undergraduate International Admissions Requirements for details.
- Applicants to the programs below must submit supplemental documents with their Common Application or UIC Web Application (see Upload Guide).
NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF THE UIC ANNUAL SECURITY AND FIRE SAFETY REPORT
The University of Illinois at Chicago is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The full text of this report is available online on the UIC Homepage (www.uic.edu) and on the UIC Clery Website (clery.uic.edu) in PDF format. Copies of the report may also be obtained at the UIC Police Department: Office of the Chief of Police located at 943 West Maxwell Street, Room 211, Chicago, IL 60608 or by calling (312) 996-2830. All prospective students may obtain a copy of this report online at clery.uic.edu or by contacting the aforementioned departments.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, public safety authority, crime reporting policies, fire safety, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about fire statistics in UIC Residential Facilities and crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by UIC; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. This information is required by law.